0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
The present legal warning regulates the use of the https://www.Anti-TgtSoft.com website (in future, the WEB), of which he is titular CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (in future, the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB).
Navigation by the website of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the total acceptance and without reserves of each and every one of the dispositions including in this Legal Warning, that can undergo modifications.
The user commits himself to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present Legal Warning. The user will respond in front of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB or third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The PROPRIETOR OF the WEB, in accordance with Law 34/2002, into 11 of July, services of the society of the information and of electronic commerce, informs to him into which:
- Its social denomination is: CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
- Su CIF it is: B34222950
- Its head office is in: AVENUE MADRID, 10 34004 PALENCIA
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palencia · Volume 379 · Folio 51 · Leaf P5007 number Inscription 2ª
In order to communicate with us, we make its available different average from contact who we detailed next:
- Email: info@Anti-TgtSoft.com
All the notifications and communications between the users and the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB will be considered effective, to all the effects, when postal mail or any other means of the detailed ones is realised previously through.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are of free access and gratuitous, however, the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered in his Web to the previous execution of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and the present time of all those data that the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB communicates and will be the only person in charge of the false or inexact manifestations that he realises.
The user specifically commits himself to make an suitable use of the contents and services of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- a) To spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist contents, xenophobe, offensive, of vindication of the terrorism or, generally, opposites to the law or the public order.
- b) To introduce in the network computer viruses or to realise activities susceptible to alter, to spoil, to interrupt or to generate errors or damages in electronic documents, physical and logical data or systems of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB or third people; as well as to prevent the access from other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer science resources through which the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB serves his.
- c) To try to accede to the accounts of e-mail of other users or to restricted areas of the computer science systems of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- d) To harm the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB or third parties.
- e) To supplant the identity of another user, the public administrations or a third party.
- f) To reproduce, to copy, to distribute, to put to disposition or of any other form to communicate publicly, to transform or to modify the contents, unless he counts himself on the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed.
- g) To successfully obtain data with advertising purpose and to send to publicity of any class and communications with aims of sale or others of commercial nature without its previous request or consent mediates.
All the contents of the website, as texts, photographies, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphical design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB, without they can be understood yielded to the user no of the operation rights on the same beyond the strictly necessary thing for the correct use of the Web.
, The users who accede to this website can visualize the contents and really carry out private copies authorized whenever the reproduced elements are, where appropriate, not yielded later to third parties, neither they settle connected servers to networks, nor are object of no type of operation.
Also, all the commercial brands, names or distinguishing signs of any class that appear in the website are property of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB, without it can be understood that the use or access to the same attributes to the right user some on the same.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been specifically authorized by the holder of the operation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB and the proprietor of the website in which settles down, nor the acceptance and approval on the part of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB of its contents or services. Those people who set out to settle down a hyperlink previously will have to ask for authorization in writing to the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow the access to the homepage or page of home of our website, also will have to abstain to realise false, inexact or incorrect manifestations or indications on the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB, or to include illicit, opposite contents to moral convention and the public order.
The PROPRIETOR OF the WEB does not take responsibility of the use that each user gives him to the materials made available in this website nor of the activities that realises on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of the present website is of general character and has an informative purpose merely, without is totally guaranteed the access to all the contents, neither its thoroughness, correction, use or the present time, nor its suitability or utility for a specific objective.
The PROPRIETOR OF the WEB excludes, to where he allows the legal ordering, any responsibility by the damages of all nature derived from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, exactitude, thoroughness and/or the present time of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all class of the transmitted, spread, stored, put contents to disposition to which it has been acceded through website or of the services that are offered.
- b) The presence of virus or other elements in the electronic contents that can produce alterations in the computer science systems, documents or data of the users.
c) The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal warning as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and to ejemplificativo way, the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB does not become person in charge of the activities of third parties that harm rights of intellectual and industrial property, secret enterprise, right to the honor, the personal and familiar privacy and the own image, as well as the norm in the matter of unfair competition and illicit publicity.
Also, the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this Web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this Web is exclusively the one to inform to the usuary one on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents that this website offers. The PROPRIETOR OF the WEB does not guarantee nor takes responsibility of the operation or accessibility of the connected sites; nor he suggests, he invites or he recommends the visit to the same, reason why he will not either be responsible for the obtained result. The PROPRIETOR OF the WEB does not take responsibility of the establishment of hyperbonds on the part of third parties.
|Basic information on Protection of Data|
|Person in charge:||CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.|
|Purpose:||To serve asked for, as well as the shipment of commercial communications and to newsletter informative.|
ªExecution of a contract.
|ªConsent of the interested one.|
|Adressees:||Data to third parties will not be yielded, except for legal obligation.|
It must right to accede, to rectify and to suppress the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, that it can exert going to the direction of the person in charge of the treatment in email@example.com.
4.1. Additional information on protection of data
Who is the person in charge of the treatment of its data?
Identity: CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY NIF: B34222950
Mailing dress: AVENUE MADRID, 10 34004 PALENCIA
With what purpose we dealt his personal data?
In CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY we dealed with the information that facilitate the interested people to us with the purpose of to realise the administrative, countable and fiscal management of the asked for services, as well as the shipment our newsletter and commercial communications, inclusively by email electronic, on our products and services.
Inasmuch as time we will conserve its data?
The data will be conserved in any case while it does not ask for his suppression, and, during the years necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
- Which is the legitimation for the treatment of its data?
- We indicated the legal base to him for the treatment of its data:
Execution of a contract: Benefit of the asked for services
Consent of the interested one: Shipment of commercial communications and to receive our to newsletter.
To what adressees their data will communicate?
Data to third parties will not be yielded, except for legal obligation.
Data transfers to third parties countries?
They are not predicted data transfers to third parties countries.
Which are their rights when it facilitates his data to us?
Any person must right to obtain confirmation on if in CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY we are treating personal data that concern to them, or no.
The interested people must right to accede to their personal data, as well as to ask for the rectification of the inexact data or, where appropriate, to ask for their suppression when, among others reasons, the data no longer are necessary for the aims that were picked up.
In certain circumstances, the interested ones will be able to ask for the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only conserve them for the exercise or the defense of claims. Also, in the legally established assumptions, she will have right to the portability of his personal data.
In certain circumstances and by reasons related to their particular situation, the interested ones will be able to be against to the treatment of their data. In this case, CONSTRUCTING FUTURE COMPUTER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY will stop treating the data, safe by urgent legitimate reasons, or the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
It will be able to materially exercise his rights of the following form: sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Av. Madrid, 10 34004 Palencia.
If it has granted his consent for some concrete purpose, it must right to retire the granted consent at any time, without it affects to the legality of the treatment based on the previous consent to its retirement.
In case it feels harmed his rights as for the protection of his personal data, especially when it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his rights, can make a complaint before the Authority of Control in the matter of competent Protection of Data through his website: www.agpd.es.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF TAKING OF STEPS OF ILLICIT CHARACTER
In case any user or a third party considers that facts or circumstances exist that reveal the illicit character of the use of any content and/or the accomplishment of any activity in the webpages including or accessible through website, it will have to properly send a notification to the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB identifying themselves, specifying the supposed infractions and declaring specifically and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is exact.
For all litigious question that is incumbent on the website of the PROPRIETOR OF the WEB, it will be of application the Spanish legislation, being competent the Courts and Courts of Palencia (Spain).